Welcome to the JigSpace community

Hey, we will :smiley:

Good question on the atoms, I’ll run it past the content team. On the difficulty of moving atoms every step, is it time consuming because you can only do one at a time? If so, we’ve got something coming in the next update that will help that!!

Hi! I’m using Jig Workshop on iPad. After creating a Jig, how do I share it with other users? Do I Airdrop it?

1 Like

Hey @mibinh, welcome to the JigSpace Community!!

When you share, Jig Workshop creates a link for you. You can Airdrop it, or just share the link on whatever platform you like. Here’s a quick video that shows the sharing options:

Let me know if that helps!

2 Likes

Ah, i see. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you. I have a complaint/suggestion, you should make it make one side longer at a time, without that it is annoying to try and make things fit

1 Like

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
:purple_heart::purple_heart:BTS​:purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hello from Raleigh, NC!
Any progress on a QR code anchor?! I have just moved from design-build to exhibit installation design at the NCMOH and I’m looking for a way to use JigSpace to supplement exhibits and artifacts in a Covid conscious way. We had to take down all our interactive touch screens etc and a way around that is to have guests use their own mobile devices. Viewers might scan a QR code on a case and would be prompted to point the “Tap to place your Jig” at a specific spot on or in the case. Then the jig could display the artifact’s interior, backstory, journey, science etc. I’m thinking of Queen Anne’s Revenge. I’m also looking at accessibility as far as audio for the blind, text and audio in Spanish etc. Also, I do all my 3D design in Sketchup. Can you import objects to JigWorkshop from Sketchup? Thanks for an amazing product!!
Bryan

1 Like

Hi Bryan, welcome to the community. I’ve answered your questions here:

what would be great, would be to be able to insert a quiz after a visualization

2 Likes

That’s a great idea. You could link out to a Google Forms quiz in the final step of the Jig if you wanted? You can add hyperlinks to your step instructions or labels if you want, check out the tutorial - Tutorial: Adding links

Thanks for the warm welcome😁

Hi@james your mom and I have the

@system @james @james.k hi!

Hello :wave: :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

Hi how old are you I’m nine

1 Like

Hey army [quote=“clinekd621, post:13, topic:24, full:true”]
Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
:purple_heart::purple_heart:BTS​:purple_heart::purple_heart:
Hey army