Jig village help needed

My new name is Billybob the bob

Can I get some bacon and eggs

By the way slushee looks awesome and so does Potato_Boi’s name

I like how the popcorn looks but the cylinder would look better if it was white with strips of red.

For breakfast probably like a quiche maybe

Thanks joe barbecue I will get on that and the breakfast thing what is is made out of and what is in it.

It’s kinda like a pizza but the bread is mostly egg and the toppings are like bacon and sausage. (Well that how we make it at home)

Ok I am making the quiche right now but I have finished the sour gummy worms and need to know what people want to be I have tried the way of us being humans but that’s boring so I was wondering what animal people wanted to be. Give me a reply as soon as possible and if you want a hat on your person give that info also.

This is the spoon, quiche and sour gummy worms.

I would like to be a spinosaurus with a black hat plz.

I will be a blue jay with a sandwich for my hat. (Yes me funnys)

Ok spinosaurus is complete and potato boy I need an animal that is available on jig space please.

Billy bob the bob and me are complete

If u see any features in these completed characters that you like feel free to add them in your description. Thank you happy jigging.

Ok I’ll be a stegosaurus with a sandwich hat holding a beaker

Ok thanks joe barbecue I will be on it.

Joe barbecue

1 Like

It’s exactly how I wanted it

Does anyone like these

Yes or No?:lizard::snake::t_rex::exploding_head::sunglasses::test_tube::telescope::microscope::kaaba::hindu_temple::alembic::cookie::doughnut::lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::peanuts::custard::birthday::ice_cream::icecream::pie::cupcake::cake::shaved_ice::dango::oden::moon_cake::fortune_cookie::fish_cake::rice_cracker::rice::rice_ball::fried_shrimp::curry::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::sushi::bento::dumpling::dumpling::ramen::pretzel::ocean:

Nice :+1: Really cool :sunglasses:
Ok joe barbecue.
If anyone has not submitted there jig person profile description yet I need to get those in please and thank you.
If description is not sent soon I am forced to close that window and begin creation on housing.
While I am waiting for more jig descriptions anyone who has already done there part I need some lunch ideas I have chicken :poultry_leg:, steak :cut_of_meat: and ribs set for dinner anything else please sent.
Happy jigging