Jig village help needed

I am planning to make a village jig. But I need people to help me make it. Here’s how you help

3 Likes

Tell me your favorite breakfast lunch and dinner.

1 Like

Thank you pls help and when you post add your villagers name to join my jig

2 Likes

I will ask further questions soon

1 Like

My favorite lunch is chowder. (It’s kinda of a soup thing)My favorite dinner food is mini cheeseburgers.

3 Likes

Thanks potato boy what about breakfast

1 Like

Also besides popcorn what do u buy when going to see at the movie theaters. I am making a movie theater but I need snacks made first. Do u like cereal for breakfast

1 Like

Yes. I also like a apple :apple: for breakfast

2 Likes

And for the movies a shushie

2 Likes

Do u mean sushi :sushi: like the fish. Because I didn’t know they had that

1 Like

Check out this Jig I made with @JigWorkshop!
https://link.jig.space/OdneoWcvj2 This is my jig I just made a few things just started. There’s popcorn, cereal, and an orange

1 Like

images
I found this cute image u like it I don’t really like cats I am a dog person but thought it looked cute.

1 Like

For breakfast I like cinnamon rolls. For lunch I like Chinese food. For dinner I like pizza. Hope that helped! :blush:

1 Like

ooo I like bacon and eggs for brekkie, the salad sandwich for lunch and yeah pizza for dinner :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks everyone one but I need you to send me your characters name and I will begin making all the food thank you. Other questions on your character will be post later

1 Like

Does anyone like my cat picture

1 Like

I like eggies and bacon for my breckfeest, mini cheeseburger fo lunchy-lunchy, and sushi for dinney

1 Like

No I didn’t mean sushi. I’m allergic to fish. I meant a drink. Like an icey drink

1 Like

My character name should be Snek Snekadoodle (if this is what your asking for)

1 Like

Snek Sneckaddodles I mean

1 Like