There are two main ways to add Jig Workshop to a Zoom video conference:
- iOS Screen Sharing with Zoom Desktop Client
- Directly from the same iPad or iPhone.
1. Using iOS Screen Sharing for Jig Workshop with Zoom Desktop Client
Zoom allows for iOS screen sharing from iPhone and iPad, using the Zoom desktop client running on a PC or Mac. You can share wirelessly for both Mac and PC, utilizing iOS Screen Mirroring, or by connecting your iOS device to your computer with a cable to share.
- Zoom client for Windows 3.5.27094.0918 or later
- Zoom client for Mac 3.5.27094.0918 or later
- Computer and iOS device on the same network
- Install the plug-in for sharing iPhone/iPad*
- iPhone 4 or later; iPad; iPad mini, 4th generation or later
- Network and computer firewalls allowing Airplay access - Read more
*You will be prompted to download this the first time you choose to share your iOS device via Airplay, or you can download it manually from the Zoom Download Center.
- Mac OS 10.10 or later
- Zoom client for Mac 4.0.35295.0605 or later
- iOS device running iOS 8 or later
- Lightning cable
How to Share with Screen Mirroring
- In your meeting, click Share Screen.
- Choose iPhone/iPad via Airplay.
Optional: If you would like to share your phone audio into the meeting, check Share computer sound.
Click Share Screen.
If prompted, choose to install the plug-in.
Follow the instructions to connect your iOS device.
On your iPad, swipe down from top right to access the control center.
Tap Screen Mirroring.
Choose the Zoom-your computer option.
- Your iPad or iPhone is now shared into the meeting.