Win a Year of Free Pro - Share your Jigs here

Share your knowledge with the world and win!

To promote the new Tools and Truck 3D models in the JigSpace workshop library, we are offering one lucky JigSpace user a year of free Jig Pro (valued at $588) which gives you access to JigSpace on your Windows PC or Mac, professional CAD format uploads and much more.

To enter - simply:

1. Create a Jig in the JigSpace app
  2. Use one of the new models mentioned below
  3. Enter here

The winning Jig, that best shares a piece of knowledge, will be judged by JigSpace co-founders Zac and Numa, with the winner announced on the April 30th 2021.

Need ideas? Check out these video tutorials.

Conditions of entry:

1. Competition is open to any JigSpace free or Pro user, globally.
  2. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferrable as a credit to existing Jig Pro accounts.
  3. Do not post any offensive content or content that infringes others’ rights. Check if you are unsure.
  4. All content created is subject to the standard JigSpace Terms of Service and may be shared via our social media, our website or our apps.
  5. The winner will be notified by email and published here after the 30th of April.
1 Like

Is there any news about the winners for this competition :pleading_face:…?
I was waiting for the announcement of the winning Jigs since 30 April as it mentioned above :point_up_2: :cry:… i want to know if i won or not please :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Hi Mohamed

We have closed applications, and contacted the shortlist, but currently awaiting feedback/confirmation before posting here.

Stay tuned!

2 Likes