Welcome to the JigSpace community

Hey, we will :smiley:

Good question on the atoms, Iā€™ll run it past the content team. On the difficulty of moving atoms every step, is it time consuming because you can only do one at a time? If so, weā€™ve got something coming in the next update that will help that!!

Hi! Iā€™m using Jig Workshop on iPad. After creating a Jig, how do I share it with other users? Do I Airdrop it?

1 Like

Hey @mibinh, welcome to the JigSpace Community!!

When you share, Jig Workshop creates a link for you. You can Airdrop it, or just share the link on whatever platform you like. Hereā€™s a quick video that shows the sharing options:

Let me know if that helps!

2 Likes

Ah, i see. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you. I have a complaint/suggestion, you should make it make one side longer at a time, without that it is annoying to try and make things fit

1 Like

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
:purple_heart::purple_heart:BTSā€‹:purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hello from Raleigh, NC!
Any progress on a QR code anchor?! I have just moved from design-build to exhibit installation design at the NCMOH and Iā€™m looking for a way to use JigSpace to supplement exhibits and artifacts in a Covid conscious way. We had to take down all our interactive touch screens etc and a way around that is to have guests use their own mobile devices. Viewers might scan a QR code on a case and would be prompted to point the ā€œTap to place your Jigā€ at a specific spot on or in the case. Then the jig could display the artifactā€™s interior, backstory, journey, science etc. Iā€™m thinking of Queen Anneā€™s Revenge. Iā€™m also looking at accessibility as far as audio for the blind, text and audio in Spanish etc. Also, I do all my 3D design in Sketchup. Can you import objects to JigWorkshop from Sketchup? Thanks for an amazing product!!
Bryan

1 Like

Hi Bryan, welcome to the community. Iā€™ve answered your questions here:

what would be great, would be to be able to insert a quiz after a visualization

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea. You could link out to a Google Forms quiz in the final step of the Jig if you wanted? You can add hyperlinks to your step instructions or labels if you want, check out the tutorial - Tutorial: Adding links

Thanks for the warm welcomešŸ˜

Hi@james your mom and I have the

@system @james @james.k hi!

Hello :wave: :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

Hi how old are you Iā€™m nine

1 Like

Hey army [quote=ā€œclinekd621, post:13, topic:24, full:trueā€]
Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook
:purple_heart::purple_heart:BTSā€‹:purple_heart::purple_heart:
Hey army