Introducing the 3D Asset Library
Jig Workshop is the fastest and easiest way to share knowledge in 3D.
If you are a subscriber to Jig Workshop Pro, you can save time preparing 3D assets by having them readily available in the cloud with the new 3D Asset Library for re-use across multiple Jigs or team members.
Core features includes:
Uploading files to your 3D Asset Library
Go to dashboard.jig.space/library to upload your 3D content files (STEP, STP, OBJ, STL).
Start by selecting the 'Import 3D Objects' button
Locate file and upload
Uploads can be up to 300Mb per file with Jig Workshop Pro
3D Objects List Updated
Using files from your 3D Asset Library in Jig Workshop apps
Your 3D asset library is available to be imported into Jigs by any Creator member of your organisation.
To start, press to open the object library, whilst creating a Jig.
Select My 3D objects and a 3D asset from your list of saved files
Object will load in your Jig, ready for formatting and presentation.
Sub-objects within the object are preserved and ready to showcase.
Further notes on 3D Asset Library v1.0
- File formats include STEP, STP, OBJ, STL.
- Individual uploads limited to 300Mb per file.
- Organisation storage is limited to 10Gb. Additional data purchasable at USD$20/mth per 10Gb.
- Files uploaded to the 3D Asset Library can only be used inside Jig Workshop Pro.
- All object uploads to 3D Asset Library are visible to all ‘Creator’ members of an organisation tenant.
- Assets deleted from library are not removed from any Jigs that contain them.
Roadmap - planned updates in short term
- Automated thumbnail previews
- File tagging, meta-data management.