The Rotation Tool is located on the Toolbar and can be used to rotate your objects.
To rotate an object:
- Tap to select the object.
- Tap Rotation on the toolbar.
- Press and hold down on one of the arrows on the rotation tool.
- Drag away from the rotation tool.
Rotation can also be used in Sub-Object Mode, allowing you to rotate individual pieces of your model independently. This can help to add more dynamic animations when you transition between steps.
To enter Sub-Object Mode:
- Tap on your object and check the toolbar.
- If the Object Mode button is visible, tap it to enter Sub-Object Mode .