3D Asset Library
Jig Workshop is the fastest and easiest way to share knowledge in 3D.
As a subscriber to Jig Workshop Pro, you can save time preparing 3D assets by having them readily available in the cloud with the new 3D Asset Library for re-use across multiple Jigs or team members.
Uploading files to your 3D Asset Library
Go to dashboard.jig.space/library to upload your 3D content files (STEP, STP, OBJ, STL).
Start by selecting the ‘Import 3D Objects’ button.
Locate file and upload
Uploads can be up to 300Mb per file with Jig Workshop Pro.
3D Objects List Updated.
Access 3D Asset Library from Jig Workshop apps
Your 3D asset library is available to be imported into Jigs by any Creator member of your organisation.
To start, press to open the object library, whilst creating a Jig.
Select My 3D objects and a 3D asset from your list of saved files
Object will load in your Jig, ready for formatting and presentation.
Sub-objects within the object are preserved and ready to showcase.
Further notes on v1.1
- Organisation storage is limited to 10Gb. Additional data purchasable at USD$20/mth per 10Gb.
- Files uploaded to the 3D Asset Library can only be used inside Jig Workshop Pro.
- All object uploads to 3D Asset Library are visible to all ‘Creator’ members of an organisation tenant.
- Assets deleted from library are not removed from any Jigs that contain them.
Updating Jigs details from Dashboard
As a Pro feature of the Jig Workshop Pro subscription, you’ll have access to Jig Dashboard. Inside you’ll be able to quickly edit the details of all your Jigs without having to load each Jig individually in the Jig Workshop.
- Enter the Jig Dashboard by signing in with your Jig login and password.
- Once inside, click on the My Jigs from the side bar.
- Now you can see your Jigs, you can edit them by clicking on either:
The thumbnail image or the Jig details button.
Using Jig Dashboard you can:
- Change the Jig’s name.
- Change the Thumbnail of the Jig.
- Add tags that will help when searching for a certain Jig.
- Update the Jig’s description.
- Change visibility from Unlisted to Private and vice versa.
Unlisted Jigs can be viewed by anyone that has been given a link to them, while Private Jigs can only be viewed if you have been given permission to access them via the Jig Dashboard.
You’ll also be able to:
Delete the Jig.
Make a Copy of the Jig.
Setup Access and Roles