Jig Workshop 1.9.9
Update released last week for iPad and iPhone via the AppStore.
New Feature: Remote Multiplayer Presentations
- Host-controlled Jig 3D presentation
- Up to 20 participants, anywhere in the world
- Live voice chat (audio disabled by default)
- Cool laser pointers.
- No Zoom or WebEx required.
To start, simply click on the Present icon in the top right corner while in presentation mode.
Then share the invite link by email, Slack, iMessage, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.
Check out a preview below, or read more on our blog here.
Bug fixes and improvements:
- No more trying to snap Jigs to the ground, they go to the exact altitude they were at in edit mode.
- New soft shadows.
- Minor UI tweaks to compliment Remote Live AR Presentations.